9. Even him whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they RECEIVED NOT the LOVE of the TRUTH, that they might BE SAVED.
11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: SIDE NOTE[I found it interesting that the word delusion has 2 Greek #s associated with it. First is G1756 efficiency ("energy"):-operation, strong, (effectual) working. In addition, 2nd Thessalonians 2:9 in the 1st verse I noted above, the word working, in the 'even him whose coming is after the WORKING of Satan, with all power and signs and lying wonders'. The use of working here shows energy. I suppose I just think it is interesting because the new age religion seems to use that type of 'energy' often in their speaking about what they are receiving or tapping into or channeling into. If you are currently in this type of thing I would beg you to call upon Jesus Christ and ask Him to reveal the TRUTH clearly to you and seek only Jesus Christ with your whole heart and soul and mind. Don't stay in your thinking that Jesus is simply one of many assended masters. I don't know a lot about the new age nor do I need to know anything more than what little I have learned. Madame Blavatsky along with Alice Bailey are two of the deceived that have started many down this false path. It is evil and teachings I would say not to simply turn from but RUN from.]
Sorry about the rabbit trail. Back on track...
2 Thessalonians 2:12
12. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2nd Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed [G3326 is transfigure or disguise; transform oneself],into an angel of light.
We are living in strange times and I and many others believe we are fast approaching the end of life as we know it. For those who believe and know the truth. Salvation only comes by one way. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
As you watch the video: I am praying that all will come to the knowledge of the TRUTH. These entities are not your friends and not here to help and are simply demonic tools of Satan. Our ONLY salvation comes thru Jesus Christ! Seek Him before it is too late. Amen
As the darkness closes in on Christians it becomes more apparent we must walk in the light. Be filled with the Holy Spirit!
The word of the Lord couldn’t be more true. True then and I would say it is still true today. It has been especially easy to see for many in other countries around the world. Now here in America we are seeing the greatest division among ourselves that I have ever witnessed. I consider myself to be a fair person. Someone who tries to stand back and make judgements based on many things. I don’t think you can always simply say this rule applies here. Maybe the rule dies apply as law itself goes but then again I am not a judge. What I am is a person who desires to find compassion for all sides. I try to listen and to give a fair and honest assessment. I try to deal with people from where they are. From there perspective. That has always helped me in my day to day work and life.
What I am seeing now in this country disturbs me greatly. No one will listen rationally to anything good. You know, just good sense. Now it seems that many, NOT ALL, are it is either black or white. If you are white then you are the problem and some want to hang you from a tree. Today’s problems feel as though we have simply rolled back time. Before my time. Seems that this movement is evil and is ‘hell bent’ on making everyone pay for the pent up anger that is clearly still there. Most are younger than me and like me didn’t live during the time when segregation was happening. So, is it simply anger passed down from generation to generation?
I feel like yes, there will always be a certain amount of racism but only because of ignorance. What I seem to be seeing now is something much different. Something evil. Something taking all of us back to a time most of us have only seen on television movies. Heartbreaking things that no sane person would agree with. Yet, here we are. Are people creating segregation again only it is the people and not the government?
In Matthew 24 we read. (Just pointing out a few and not all. Go and pray and read over it with discernment of the time.)
6. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars….
7. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
9. Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for my names sake.
10. And many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
11. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
12. And BECAUSE lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
2 Thessalonians 1:3-4
We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love all of you have for one another is increasing. Therefore, among God’s churches we boast about your perseverance and faith in all the persecutions and trials you are enduring.
First, this church is being persecuted. Second, while they are being persecuted, their “faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of them abounds toward each other”. (NKJV) Persecution can bring much pain and suffering, yet this church somehow continues to love one another through the persecution that they face. Lord God, please transform our hearts and press out authentic love for one another, for Your church, that is uncompromising. Jesus said, “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.” (John 15:12-NIV) Help us love one another, as Christ loved us!
Verse/Commentary courtesy of ‘Verse-A-Day’ android app.